Monday, January 15, 2007

New Phone : Motorola SLVR

Good ol Sanyo... you've done me well for the last 4 years now but your battery is dead and I can't replace it. The risk of a knockoff blowing up and burning my leg with acid is just asking too much from me. I'm sorry, you'll move on. Don't worry, your still a timeless classic. Your thinner and narrower than my new model.


A non cracked, color screen? No antenna sticking out? Ringotnes and a camera? OHH schnap!!!


I got the computer linkup working last night too. Conveniently, the cable for my camera fit's my phone so I didn't have to buy that. Yes, thats Initial D on there, for now... I still haven't played with any ringers yet.


Here's some pic's that I took with my camera. Jack BAUER is BACK SON!


Don't let him fool you with this "I don't know how to do this anymore" bullshit. Jack hungers for fucking BLOOD! He literally took a chunk out of this guy's throat, like a freakin vampire, and escaped!


Another shoe shot, this time... not quite the same. =-(

2 comments:

Adam said...

RIP Sanyo. ::muffled crying::

Does the SLVR suck as much as the RAZR? I had to get my old Samsung back, the RAZR just... seemed so buggy/slow/lame.

A.M. said...

Yea, it's laggy... but since you got cingular you can flash that ish and fix that.