Sunday, January 07, 2007

Dream : Star Wars + Doom + Battle Royale ?

I had one odd dream this morning and I'm trying to remember as much as I can.

It started off in something like a video game like I was playing Doom. I actually skipped and just put in a cheat code to get all the weapons so I'm blasting whatever evil medieval creature looking things. The place is underground, like an ancient temple lit red with lava. Surprisingly, it doesn't work that well cause I'm getting my ass kicked. I get to a point where I should have died but then I like get whisked/flown away to the center of the temple where the room is wide open. I swear I swear I just saw Yoda in there.

I get there, but then there's some guy there with a light saber (I think it was that evil robot guy with two light sabers from one of the new movies; looks like a Lego Bionicle) I have to fight. I've got one too but I'm like I should already be dead. Anyway, I fight him and UNLIKE before this is really easy and doesn't make any sense. In real life, I actually played Star Wars Monopoly that night so I guess that might be why... and NO, it's not MY Monopoly but hey I throughly enjoyed Star Wars as a kid. The latest 3 movies from George effectively ruined my childhood with their terribleness.

I dunno what happened but then I somehow meet up with like 4 people (no more video game type deal). It still sort of resembles the temple look, with the red lava lighting but some how we end up running down this series of rooms interconnected on both sides with big double doors (like one of those big luxury mansion types). Two of us have weapons, knives, me and this other guy. I have the real knife, like a big one that you can really kill someone with and he's got two small ones. We get to the end of these doors and theres this kind of path that leads out of the temple (I feel like it's more of a building now). THEN, we hear something and look down all those doors to the end where we started and see a silhouette of a person. I'm like "Fuck that" and just want to close some doors to keep that guy from coming and then escape.

It gets kind of odd on a mental personal level here, because 3 of the other 4 assholes actually want to go check it out and I'm thinking that your fucking retarded. Somehow me and the double knife guy end up running back down the doors but this guy is actually closing them behind us. We get to the end, and whatever guy was there disappears. Double knife guy closed his door, and I close the last door but then this guy gets behind me, real close, and jabs both knifes at me. I get stabbed but his aren't deep enough to kill me so I stick his ass and he dies. I leave his body and slowly make it back to the exit.

We like talk, some bullshit, but I get to thinking there is something up. The response of the 2 assholes that sent me are surprisingly calm so I'm pretty sure they plan on killing me. We go to the exit, which I think looked like some kind of square staircase that you'd see in a castle. We get to the top and out the door and we've exited the place.

It's sunny outside and I want to say we're near water or something. There's a boat and we travel back to apparently where we started the entire ordeal (not how we got to the doors). We walk up to this building, but I sort of hold back and talk to the 4th person, a girl, and tell her what I think. I think the other two are trying to kill us, and one of them (a girl) is trying to fake me out. She believes it, and we continue into the building. It's an office building inside, with a decent number of people there, and we go up another square staircase but this one is open and has modern architecture (steel and glass).

We get to the top of the staircase, which is the second floor of the building. The floor is wide open, and there's a hallway which looked like we were going to walk down. I grab that scheming chick, and I push her over the edge of the staircase. She gets airborne and lands on the floor, which is low enough to die. The other guy snaps and comes after me, like I expected, but somehow I manage to throw his ass over the stair case too. I look down, and basically their spread out on the floor dead.

I think my alarm clock went off at about this time. Quite a odd dream huh? Well, I'm happy because I haven't remembered one in a while (you always dream, you just don't always remember them). I'm kind of wondering if it was a lucid dream and to be honest I might have been doing this for a while. Sometimes, I've felt like I was awake during dreams but I didn't want to get up. Like I still wanted to play. Sometimes I've woken up, because of an alarm clock or something, and tried to go back to sleep and start playing again.

1 comment:

Adam said...

Sometimes I wonder is dreaming is more fun than reality. Lucid dreaming really makes me think that.

Interesting dream. Sounds really vivid, if not lucid at some points. Seems like you had a decent amount of active thinking in there.