Sunday, January 14, 2007

Lunch: Pongal Buffet

Hit up some Pongal buffet action for lunch today. Of course, I forgot to take a pic of my first plate before I started eating. I went and bought a new cell phone today because a camera phone is useful... but now I'm having second thoughts because I bought a SLVR. The SLVR is awesome, but I just read that a RAZR has a 1.3 megapixel camera versus the 640x480 crap thats on my SLVR, which might be asking to get exchanged tomorrow... Anyway, these are the pictures I got off my friend's phone.

Partial shot of my 2nd plate before I remembered to take pictures.


He better to get ready to pawn that watch for bullets when the zombies come.


Same dumbass doesn't know how to eat a dosa even after I showed him. Tsk!


Here we go, a picture of a full dish of mine. That fried chili is bad ass; the shape is warning enough to white people not to eat it, so it was actually spicy. I had about 4 on the prior plate, and one before that on the first place just to try.


Desert bitches! Gulab jamun, desert pongal (i think), pineapple something, and some noodle pudding. The pineapple dish and the pongal were awesome.


Rose milk; yes it's the color of Pepto Bismol (upset stomach? diarrhea?). You can definately taste the rosewater in it, but it wasn't as good as I was expecting.

No comments: