They had these downtown lofts that were amazing. They were brand new with whatever style of modern construction that just makes all the exterior walls of the loft completely glass. I looked up some pictures, and they have those awesome bare brick interior walls and metal spiral staircases... I love that. Hardwood floors, fire places, exposed stainless steel ducts, granite countertops, the list goes on. One complex had parking under all the lofts, and another one looked like each place had it's own garage. If you were a real baller, then you could get a two floor penthouse. I wonder if you can get on the roof, that would be so awesome.
I also walked into some fancy furniture store. Pretty expensive stuff, but I saw a little couch down at the bottom floor for about $400 ish. Not bad, considering everything else costs up to $2000. I wonder what the difference is, because they looked pretty similar to me... Unless that style of couch was on sale. I want to know the construction though... Ikea sells similar shit, but their couches are made out of fucking styrofoam. NO WAY IN HELL am I paying for a couch made out of styrofoam, FUCK THAT.
I saw probably one of the sweetest cars since I've been here. This guy had this awesome condition BMW 2002 Ti. Can't remember the color, but it was dark with 2 darker stripes running down the center. It even had a painted cage in the back, looks like it might have been ready for a harness. It still had a full interior, which looked new. The couple pulled over and checked out some boarded up building (I think he might buy it I guess), and I took a peek at the car. He had some vanity plate, and left the keys in the ignition. That must be one scary guy if he just leaves the keys in his car like that...
That and I looked at that new Volvo C30... One pretty sweet car; I'll let the pictures speak for themselves. I feel like such a yuppie for liking this shit, lol. I had a funny conversation at the end of work today, abut how these guys were telling me about the really expensive places they eat at. Neither guy didn't grow up with that kind of food either, but one guy laughed at me and said I'll eventually learn or I won't get a girl with that kind of attitude. I feel like a sell out...





No comments:
Post a Comment