Today's Workout:
50 by 3 jumping jacks
50 calf lifts
45 wide pushups
35 "stretch" crunches (quit early compared to last time)
50 fake judo squats; man, I remember back in HS when I did left lifts... My quads were rock f'ing solid, I miss em =-(
35 tri lifts
Speaking of specials, MTV is gonna do one on tourettes syndrome (the problem that Timmy has on South Park). That fat chick was on again... So weird to see her look for her size; she was looking for a 16... My mom can fit a zero and she's over 50. The irony is when people see my mom at the gym, looking at her in disgust because she doesn't "look" like she belongs there. Well you f'ing geniuses, that's the work you GOTTA do to keep looking like that. My dad also got his membership to gym back, and goes with my mom. I hope he keeps doing that. I really think he should just get a dog, cause then he'll have to walk the dog everyday.
They also showed this chick who does the pageant thing. She looks great, but she cuts weight for the competition and I have to admit seeing the picture of her in prime shape was a very noticeable difference. She does this stupid shit of eating cottage cheese to loose weight, obviously not good for you or a good plan. She's still cute, but funny how she doesn't have a boyfriend. The real ironic part is that her mom is always trying to "help" her loose weight and she's a fatass her self. I wonder what kind of thing motivates someone do that shit, do they really need that much attention or is it just some shit you grew up b/c of your mom? That's gotta be one f'ed up relationship if you were dating a girl like that.
Damn man, today was a beautiful day. I try to remember it's fall now, freakin October and then I have a nice day like this. Had a hoodie on, and had to take it off cause it was gettin too warm. What a shame, inside all day writing up an assignment, weak shit. I thought I promised myself I'd be done doing this crap after finishing. Oh well, gotta finish this shit now cause Daddy gotta make that money!
Anyway, I gotta eat!
Sunday, October 08, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment