Caught the first episode of Lost for the 3rd season. The craziness of this show never ends, and I definately am looking forward to watching it. I realized with cable tv, I don't watch shit. All I watch is seriously Cartoon Network and Food Network. I can watch all the Adult Swim stuff on the internet for free so I don't think there's any point. I have some cable deal for now so I'll cut it aftewards.
Man, I think about shit (obviously NOT Lost) all fucking day long at work... I'm tired of this and I have no idea how long it's going to take to get over it. I don't know why I feel so disappointed this time; someone please give me a fucking break. Thom Yorke couldn't be any more right:
You do it to yourself, you do
and that's what really hurts
You do it to yourself, just you
you and no-one else
No comments:
Post a Comment