Monday, October 09, 2006

Daaamit...

I want to go eat nepalese food, and then go watch this movie. *wink*


I disapprove and say you should go hang yourself if you watch The Departed. Do yourself a favor; goto Blockbuster (YES, they have it cause I've seen it there) and rent Infernal Affairs. Scorsese is one class act; he copies a HK movie and puts in lines talking shit about Chinese gangsters. Seriously, if you watch The Departed, do the world a favor and jump off a bridge with a noose around your neck.

1 comment:

Maloy said...

nah, for this movie, you gotta eat some oldschool macanese food. that means deep-fried pork chop burgers (they used to fry the bread, too, mmm) and lots of yellow curry.

and all i can say is, where the fuck is louis koo! he'd better be in the next johnnie to movie, is all i'm sayin'...or else mr to is gonna get a visit in the middle of the night from a baseball bat.