Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Someone is gonna be in BIG trouble at Work

Well, I saw a hilarious video that got on the news. Someone posted a video of some guy hauling ass in a Ford GT, running against a Vette and some Lambo's down the interstate. According to the video, they hit up to 140 mph. Now THAT'S how you drive a f'ing GT. Damn news people are all freaking out about them passing people and going fast. It's a damn shame that it's a crime in this country to own a sports car.

The kicker is that it wasn't just SOME guy driving, it was Camilo Pardo, the designer of the Ford GT. SOMEONE's gonna be in BIG trouble at work tomorrow. The video got on youtube and passed around, but I tried looking it up and they made the video private now. BOO!

Well, since I can't get that video... Here is one that will give you an idea of what they were doing, however this video is a HELL lot crazier than what Camilo did. Those news people are all shocked and trying to ask why someone would do that... What a bunch of regular fucking Sherlock Homes. Its a TOTAL adrenaline rush, why ELSE would you do it? (Disclaimer; This is a TOTAL guess and I have NO personal experience what so ever as to why ANYONE would want to do something like this, nor do I condone this kind of behavior)

No comments: