Saturday, June 30, 2007

Hitman : The Movie



Man, this has so much potential but since the logo had twin silenced Glocks (or whatever garden variety combat tupperware) instead of .45s, I think this is going to get ruined. Is it just me, or does the actor they picked look like Billy Corgan of the Smashing Pumpkins?

Dammit, once again I'm reminded that the Hitman is white and not asian. I think most of the satisfaction of playing the first game was because I thought he was asian, doing all those triad hits. Motherfuckers...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I get a really bad feeling that this is going to have the same caliber (pun) of acting, storyline, and visuals as the Resident Evil movie. Well, maybe not that extreme, but you get where I'm going with this.

Adam said...

Are you trying to say that it's going to suck? If so, you're the 100 million dollar jackpot winner.