
Mmm, nothing like a shredded pork burrito! Damn, I want to open a franchise back home...
ANYWAY, I'm on my way back and I get into the lane for my on ramp to get on the highway and I pull up behind a Sky. I'm like, cool car, and THEN i notice the Redline badge on the back; I'm thinkin: Badass, I hope this guy is getting on my exit too cause I'm gonna ride him hard if he doesn't attack that onramp.
We begin to circle on the 180 degree onramp so I drop down a few gears and get on it. I've got an exhaust leak right now so my car is really loud. I dunno if he planned on attacking but he gets on it too. Sweet! He's got 245 wide tires on that so he's definitely got a lot more tire than me BUT! Haha! Where you thinkin you're goin??? I'm rollin on the Hankooks SON! He can't pull away from me and I actually start closing the distance. Damn, I wish that onramp was longer cause I was coming up the inside.
So, the onramp ends and it opens up onto the highway. So, my grip advantage ends and he opens up his turbo... I wave goodbye cause I know I'm done and he just fuckin WALKS me! I'm like, dammit you cheater! I don't have a turbo! I'm all grins cause that was fun and accidentally bang off the rev limiter so I shift, and he lets off. I'm guessing he hit atleast a 100 mph in that small stretch before he shut it down. I just tail him afterwards and we cruise.
He pulls off to the side cause his exit is coming up so I gas a little and pull up next to him. I want to throw him a thumbs up b/c its a cool car but he won't look over. I look over AGAIN and he STILL won't look over. I guess I pissed him off... =D
1 comment:
Wow that sounded like you were getting close to making that a sexual encounter.
Post a Comment