Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Movie : Transformers (Yes, it was AWESOME!)

I saw Transformers tonight and Michael Bay did NOT disappoint; Transfomers was freakin AWESOME and will probably (and deservingly so) the biggest movie of the summer. I haven't watched a non serious action movie in a while that was that good, Seriously I would pay money to watch it again. And yes, the cars were awesome. This couldn't come at a better time for GM. The Camaro was freakin hot, Megan Fox was freakin hot, and the Stang was freakin hot.

Dammit, I want a V8. Some freakin old lady told me my car was cute the other day; she made sure to tell me TWICE just in case I didn't hear here the first time. That was WITH the freakin wheels on too! Apparently I need a roll bar or a full cage to make these people go away.

Mark my words, the next car WILL HAVE Detroit V8 powah! Displacement > You!

1 comment:

Adam said...

"Displacement > You!"

2.2L > YOU