Sunday, June 24, 2007

One Hell of a Day

Well, I started my day attending a memorial for Vincent Chin. I ended my day, up till 2:30 in the morning talking to this girl at her house in I don't even know where, who lives with priests and monks near a church that works at a community farm to get poor folk real food to eat instead of shopping at McDonalds and 7/11. Yea, I didn't even know people or things like this exist. She's cute too.

On a side note, that "mosquito" bite I got on Friday evening apparently is a spider bite because my arm is very swollen. I hope this goes away tomorrow because it's starting to freak me out. I just don't want it to be serious, cause I already hurt my shoulder in practice and I don't want any more down time or a trip to the hospital.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had one on my forehead that made me swell up something awful. I put an EXTREMELY liberal amount of hydrocortisone cream on it and it was much better the next morning.

Adam said...

Wait, so it's her house and she's letting monk and priests live in it? Or does she live in a community type housing with monks, etc? Either way, that's pretty hardcore.

Good luck with that bite, hopefully it's not fatal (dun dun dun....).

Adam said...

Apparently this is a one way monologue.

A.M. said...

She's staying with them...