Well, I went down after a magic dinner of pb&h (honey). I got that stupid nut and proceeded to take the rest of the shit out. DAMN egr wouldn't let go so that was a bitch. I finally got that crap out and started putting the header in, had to pull the strut tower bar to fit. The instructions I read suggested 3 people to do it, HA! It wasn't that bad, that or I just got lucky. I got it fit in there fine and once again the EGR was holding up the progress, had to pry that beast with a wrench to get it back in. Anyway, it's on the car now and is almost all done. I've got an exhaust leak, but the car is running and it is noticibly quicker, so HURRAY! Used parts for the win!
Damn, I'm one moody son of a bitch... all mellowed out now. I'm my fuck'in mom, and that is disturbing. I wonder if it's been all that PB Blaster I've been inhaling that has tipped me off more than usual. *shrugs* I guess I'll find out tomorrow when I get off work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
inhalants... *shakes head*
I'm disappointed in you man.
On another note, I like the wrenchin
' updates. Which car are you working on?
Post a Comment