So, I thought I'd seen it all with the camouflage/sun bathing squirrel and the rat tailed squirrel but I was surprised yet again today. I tried sneaking up on this squirrel, coming around the corner and over this bridge. He sees me, so I try to play it off Jurassic Park style. I can barely see him myself, and like every animal has shitty vision except for birds, so I come around anyway. I step a little closer, but he runs away. He goes up a tree, but then he comes out on one of the branches. This little guy then KEEPs going out on this branch directly towards me. I step back, afraid he might try to jump on me, but the he runs and does it again but this time just a little closer.
We play this game like 2 more times and then I hold my ground, and I guess he kind of holds his ground. He then tries a new trick, going further up the tree and out on a branch towards me again. I think he did this like one more time, but I got bored and walked away. I get to the other side, and watch him walk out on some branches. This little guy is fat, so you can see the branch start to bend. He makes it to a different branch and crosses over the little bridge to an opposing tree where he climbs up and appears to start nibbling on some kind of stump on the tree.
Sunday, December 10, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment