Monday, December 11, 2006

Movie: I'm a Cyborg, But That's OK

Park Chan Wook (JSA, Oldboy, Sympathy for Lady Vengeance) just released his new movie called I'm a Cyborg, But That's OK. It's quite a departure from his last 3 films, the revenge trilogy. The website is also pretty cool, with the pop up book explanation of the movie. *sigh* Once again, I'll have to wait about a year for it to come out on DVD with English subtitles cause I'm moronlinguist.

Today was a big day at work, well for about everyone else. I'll find out in about 2 months if I still have a job or not. I'm pretty sure I'll be okay, but who knows. In a way, I kinda don't care and I do care. I like the potential breath of opportunities at work, but at the same time I kind of would like to go on vacation. I got enough money, so I could go abroad without depending on the parents. Wouldn't mind going overseas for a couple months to work on the moronlinguism.

I bought a new coat today, one of those wool ones. It looks good with my work clothes; gotta grow up eventually right? I'll be trying to get new glasses this or next week, for my wannabe yuppie transformation. All I need is a matching leased 325i Bimmer and I can join the club!

No comments: