Robocop; an action movie from the past... However, it was directed by Paul Verhoeven, the same guy who brought us Starship Troopers. Starship Troopers might be classified as a brainless action movie, unless your knowledgeable of all the Nazi references poking at the overall atmosphere of fascism from the original book. Same goes with Robocop; there's a lot of social commentary about the 80s in this film. Some examples? All the yuppie types still snortin' up and their never ending quest to make money (a corporation telling the police what to do), the 6000 SUX, etc. You can read some of this stuff on Wikipedia, but I read a pretty interesting forum post on Rotten Tomatoes (sorry, can't find it now).

What can I say? Their mangos! Well, I'll get props on them from SOME people and boo'ed by others... Indian vs Philippine mangos; don't make me choose!

Damn conspiracy to wreck my diet! The white wrapper are shortbread cookies. The lime wrapper are kind of like Saltines with lemon frosting inside. The last one, not really sure how to describe it. It's a small bag with a bunch of thin wafer crackers; I want to say vanilla flavored but I don't think that's right.
1 comment:
tsk, better respect the filipino mango, bitch. we built a whole cuisine out of it.
Post a Comment