Today marks my first week in the plant, 3 days on the line technically. It's been decent so far, but it's definitely some hard work. Gotta goto sleep all early n shit, like I was f'ing responsible or somethin'. First day was pretty rough; I was expecting to be really sore but I guess I recovered pretty fast. The back is definitely feeling it. I did some more lifting type stuff today, so I'm NOT going to work on my car tonight so I don't end up on a triple cocktail of painkillers, anti inflammatories, and muscle relaxants again.
I'm so fucking wound up after being in that damn plant. I really need an adrenaline dump right now, but I don't know any good roads out here. F'ing city is killing me! I miss Creasy; the consequences are extreme but the instant adrenaline rush is incomparable.
I'll just have to crank the bass at home for now. This track is awesome : Roni Size - System Check.
Friday, September 15, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment