Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Keep it JDM y0!

I'm so mad TyTe jDm , even my BEERu is Japanese!


Damn, even Song Hye Gyo doesn't look very spectacular without makeup on. Won't keep me from oogling her hot nerd pictures though.

I guess I should just watch that Dove commercial again to remind me of reality. Also reminds me of someone else too... *sigh* =-(

Damn, I really need to see The Fountain. Just one SONG (thanks to lil brathar, the one who looks just like me) by Clint Mansell from the movie is convincing enough. That's without even considering the trailers or the fact that it's by Darren Aronofsky, though originally these combined did pique my interest.

I ate a pretty small dinner, just a "panini" (aka, smashed sandwich in George Foreman) and some salad. I'll just have to supplement my calories with some LIQUID bread! Courtesy of the previously mentioned and some USDMness from a certain Samuel Adams; this time Sam brought Brown Ale. GOOD MUTHAF$#@in BEER! Note to self, Brown Ale is VERY succeptable to the whole slam on the table = foam trick...

I've noticed beer is a LOT more fun when your stomach is empty AND your hungry. =-)

1 comment:

Adam said...

Maybe I spoiled you with that song. But hey, I'm sure you'll like it even more when you match it to the movie. Who knows. Go see the damn movie already, it'll probably be out of theatres soon considering the mentality of the general american public. I'd give it 1 more week in theatres.