Monday, January 19, 2009

The Messiah Hath Return

Well, tomorrow is the big day. I didn't vote for him, but I sure as hell hope everything goes well with Obama's inauguration. Theres so many crazy neo nazi type fucks coming out of the woodwork. I got a reality check on one of the last urban exploration outings, as there is neo nazi graffiti up on some of the walls, something I've never seen until up to this point. Pretty f'in ballsy considering where they are considering putting that kind of shit up. I just hope I don't ever run into these fucks when I'm out there. Between them and the dismal economy, I've been reconsidering a firearm purchase...

Anyway, long time since an update. Things have turned around pretty well for me since the holidays. I decided to go back to grad school, and started class a few weeks ago. I also have a job interview coming up that I'm very excited about. It is my ideal position so I'm getting fired up about it. I found a book about the company and checked it out from the library. Damn, I thought it was going to be an easy read, but the book is almost 500 freakin pages. So yea, I got quite a bit of reading to do plus some homework to get through in the next couple days.

Other than that, nothing terribly exciting. I really need to figure out this job thing as I'm holding off on some school related stuff. Then I can get some normalcy back in my life. Hah, that'd be nice!

No comments: