Ah man, just woke up from a trippy dream a few hours ago. I’d definitely say it was lucid. It was a group of like 5 people or so, including E. We were trying to leave this building, and ended up going downstairs and seeing a green exit sign. 3 of the peeps in the group took off ahead of me and E so we were trailing behind. We wend down an it looked completely different, all bare concrete walls. We go down this corridor and I see a group of like 5 guys in blue chemical scrubs, covered head to toe, and with filter masks. I think I can hear them talk and they are shocked because we aren’t supposed to be down there. We keep going any and head down another corridor, also hi-lited by an exit sign. By this time, our other party has disappeared and I have no idea where they are.
I can’t remember all of this dream, as I woke up to a phone call from a buddy, but I remember getting into some weird computerish looking room and we went around it to the back, still following green exit signs. We get to this large room, where the floor is completely open and it’s a HUGE drop to the next floor. I do the jump and do my wannabe parkour skills, and I land and I‘m surprisingly okay. I’m exhausted to this point, and the drop took a lot out of me. I walk over to look at the edge, waiting for E to jump, but I’m tired so I get there kinda slowly. I’m still phased by the drop can’t stand up fully strait to catch her. I figure she’d be okay, dropping just like I did, so I just let myself slump to the ground. E drops like a rock.
I get off my ass and run to her, scared that she was going to die. She’s awake and talking to me. I can see her vital signs, like on some kind of digital screen or some shit, and she is not doing very good. Her numbers keep jumping up and down between surviving and about to die. I’m like, fuck, she doesn’t know what parkour is… why the fuck did I do that? I’m just holding her and I wait, I keep watching the vitals jump between life and death. Slowly, they level off to life…
I can’t remember if I just picked her up and walked to the exit, or if she could sort of hobble there with my help. But I think this is right about when I woke up. I also think we finally escaped. I think I also saw the people who were watching us from security cameras, and they were angry about that drop because it was too dangerous. Why they’d be angry, as I think they didn’t want us to escape, who knows.
Looking back, I think this was kinda Portal influenced… I think that drop was ridiculously high, like 2 or 3stories, but we survived anyway.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment