Monday, September 24, 2007

Crazy News Day : UAW Strike + Cheney's War + Residente Evil 5 : Race Wars

So, the UAW (United Auto Workers) went on National Strike today on GM and apparently is shutting down all their plants in the US. They haven't gone on national strike in 38 years, and the last time they went on strike against GM was in 1998. They shut GM down for like 57 days; I read GM's current average supply of vehicles is 67 days. This is it folks, this is the labor battle to end all labor battles. Who knows what the fuck is gonna happen, but it WILL effect everyone.

I read on Reuteres that there was talk that Dick Cheney wanted Israel to launch a missile strike against Iran to provoke a war. How FUCKED up is that? American Economy about to tank but we're gonna fucking go start ANOTHER war, cause those first 2 we've got going on right now are going REALLY WELL... I'll laugh when half the military quits (the military should go on "strike" over this fucking wanton misuse) and those dumbasses TRY to mention the word draft.

And presenting Resident Evil 5: Shoot those BLACK PEOPLE!
I don't know what to think, Katrina or Detroit Riots? Anyway, this game is going to sell the fuck out. Fuckin Japanese!

No comments: