Well, I officially broke me car in tonight. Technically, I "broke" it in a couple days ago fucking around... gassed on the only wet spot of road and hopped a curb. Chewed up some paint and curbed a wheel, but the car is okay. ANYWAY, I finally did a donut which was actually my first donut ever so that was pretty sweet. It's sad that what I did was something people took for granted about 20-30 years ago. I also threw in a few Clive Owen / BMW film finger snaps to seal the deal. Poor tires, went from fresh to blistered in no time....
So, new friend just moved back into town for work. He kicked it at my place for the week and is now rooming with another friend down the street. I click with him pretty well so thats cool, cause I know he's the type of guy who's got my back. It's also nice to have someone else here, who also sees the ridiculous amount of sexual tension with the same small circle of friends.
I dunno what peoples problems are, but they apparently are afraid to be official so they attempt to act like they are just friends when everyone hangs out. It's pretty sad... one CERTAIN chick (this would be the same chick that I posted about a couple months back regarding making drama) acts COMPLETELY different if "the" guy isn't around. HE also doesn't like it if you get too "close" even though they aren't official. They are both so obvious; you can read them like a f'ing book. Seriously, WTF! You're out of school, got a career, and are TOO old for this bullshit! I'm glad someone else sees this shit, cause now I don't feel obsessive / psycho about it.
We both agreed that we need to make friends outside of work. I attempted with the cooking & photography class but that failed... Oh well, gotta keep pushing cause I'm sick of these people bein so fake. This is more drama than school! Hahaha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You know I bring the drama. Better stay away from me.
Post a Comment