Dewd, their mall has freakin BUBBLE Tea! It tasted better than I was expecting too!

This was a wired one, in a different sore. It was two floors and they have a freakin escalator for your shopping car. CRAZY!

Went and hung out with some peeps, friends of friends. They are a pretty cool crowd; I think they are cooler than the people I know from work... LOL Anyway, we went to this guys house to do a little pregaming and some grubbin before we went to a block party. This guy's dog is AWESOME, little french bulldog. SO buff, little squared off shoulders and struttin around alll macho. She loves/hates beer boxes too. I c an't get the stupid google video embed thing to work, but here's a link to her tearing up a guinness box that I "got rid of."

So I end up at this block party, i think they are coworokers of the people I was hanging out with. It's at this guy's parents' house but I guess they are totally cool with all the partying going on. It's also his birthday so they went all out; tons of food! Dad was cooking up reubens and handing them out during the party.

And for some random pictures... here's some macaroni I made some time last week. I gotta work on my cheese sauce. I think it would help if i actually made sauce instead of just melt the cheese. I'll add more milk next time.

I thought this was pretty funny, freakin Charger limo.
No comments:
Post a Comment