Thursday, February 15, 2007

Been a While

Yea... I've been pretty lazy, not posting any new pics or whatever. My cooking class ended a while ago, we had to bring in something for the last day. I sort of "won" since my food was the best. I've got pictures but I'm not in the writing up of and posting pictures mood.

Today? Drove out to some company to pick up a part for work; minding my own business, get to the intersection and I'm waiting for traffic to finish turning. I take the right, and bam... cop with the lights going. I completely missed the "no turn on red" sign and now I got a $100 some fucking ticket... I can barely read the shit on the ticket; of course the cop points out (for my fucking convenience) where I can mail the money. This was some what of a strange event, since he never asked me for my registration and drove off after handing me the ticket. Back home, the cop is supposed to wait for you to leave first; i heard you can get the ticket thrown out if the cop doesn't wait. I don't know if this "rule" applies here.

2 comments:

Maloy said...

i missed you!

of course you're the best :P

Adam said...

$100 is like what? Chump change?

Really though, that sucks. I would be pissed if I got pulled over in a situation like that. It's not like you were endangering anyone right? I'm sure you looked both ways. ;)