Damn, I haven't touched this place in a while. Figures that I'd jump on here at 1 in the morning when I have reading that I was already supposed to do, in addition to my never ending project to get to bed earlier and attain some normalcy in my life. *shrugs*
It'll be time to read my old posts and feel all nostalgic / happy / upset / nothing. I might put up something new... I have a twitter now, seems to keep things light hearted enough. I've considered jumping on a bandwagon of sorts, purchasing a moleskinne and going analog with the diary idea.
Just browsing through shit makes me want to start posting again. I might get back into shit, but things are pretty busy right now. School, upcoming graduation, required job search in response to pending eviction from roommate (his girl is moving in), and part time internship at a local shop with very little chance of future employment (they have no money).
Monday, January 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment