Yea, long time no blog post.
Anyway, the thought just crossed my mind that maybe i should just get twitter. I think writing blog posts are a) too long for the effort and b) the long posts are beyond peoples' average attention span. You know you're failing when people want cliff notes.
Anyway, life is GOOD at this moment because:
A) I have a buzz.
B) I have more beer, specifically Flying Dog Gonzo Imperial Porter. And it's awesome. And you only need to read the label to know it's awesome, because it had a quote from Hunter S. Thompson; "Good people drink good beer". And its got 8% alcohol content, so it'll get ya drunk! Gonzo Imperial Porter is also especially effective if you haven't eaten since mid afternoon, and you have dinner at 11 at night.
C) I just ate some pretty tasty frozen pizza; Wolfgang Puck thincrust whatever pepperoni, sausage, and salami meatza. It was bubbling in gooey cheesey and saturated animal fat goodness when I pulled it out of the oven. I admit, I was half tempted to use a paper towel to soak some of that slow suicide up, but I overcame. Speaking of self suicide, I morbidly enjoyed walking through the frozen eisle while fat people were check out the Ben and Jerrry's that was on sale. *shrugs* aslong as you die happy, who cares right?
On a different tangent, and a different grocery shopping trip, I saw a lesbian couple riding electric carts telling the cashier they "needed" cigarettes. No NINJA, you don't need no fucking cigarettes!
That also brings up the issue of health insurance, as I have none since I got laid off. I've been meaning to buy it but it's freakin $2500! The mom gave a hard time about it and I forgot to do it today, as I promised that I would do it today. I thoguht about it again, realzing that I went to the gun range the other week without health insurance. Yea, that's a really stupid idea.... Hahaha!
D) I have chips and salsa, as I'm saving the other half of that pizza for tomorrow's lunch. Of course, I've got On The Border Salsa; it's pretty much the best salsa you can buy at a store because it's vinegar free. Yes, it's even better than the "fresh" stuff that comes in those plastic tubs. HOWEVER, due to local grocery store's clientele being a bunch of pussies, they only stock mild. I always buy hot because a) I'm awesome b) it's awesome and c) it keeps me from eating too much.
Other than that, not a whole lot going on. Just taking care of the usual bullshit. Hopefully I'll get a confirmation regarding work plans for the summer sometime next week. I've also got a backup employer plan, so I should be fine.
And yea, meeting women with boyfriends is just as lame as I remembered it. Especially when they show up to APIA events and said bf is puti = weak sauce.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
If you start using Twitter you can start using this: http://www.epenis.nl/
Post a Comment