Tuesday, October 30, 2007

...it's hard out there for a pimp!

I decided to skip practice last night because I saw some thing for a local cooking class. Meeting women > rolling around with dudes. Anyway, I barely get there in time and am looking for where to go; the ad didn't give a room number and I couldn't find any info up on the walls. I just walk down the hallway and luckily run into some people who are collecting money for the class.

They take me back thru the kitchen, and it's quite a little journey back to where the class was conducted. The whole time I'm thinking to myself, this better not suck cause I just paid for this and am missing practice!

Then I see her; she's cute AND she has some kind of medical outfit on...

YESSSSS!!!

She points behind me and tells me where the aprons are. I go grab one and walk back, going for the sink to wash my hands. OF COURSE, Master Chef is assigning people to food items and Dream Girl gets teamed up with some other chick. I'm like "you son of a bitch, I'm going to cut you!"

Then, reality sets in and I see the ring on her hand.

OMG AAHHHHH!!!

I made sure to look several times just to make sure which hand it was on...

Life, I hate you... I hate you SO much!

No comments: